Things I did this week:
- Complete 100% of my scheduled runs (this winter is turning into a good training cycle so far!)
- Made some super-healthy recipes (one will be posted this weekend)
- Got way less sleep than I should have – Jeb had a crazy work schedule
- Used the foam roller or stick every day!
- Made a kick-ass birthday cake for Talia (pictures to come)
- Finished my winter class
Things I did not do this week:
Ah well. I was really trying to get going on the cross-training and hills, but it just didn’t happen. My recovery has been crap, and I’m trying to keep my running a priority. Next week, I start a new semester, so I bet things will feel crazy next week too. Instead of doing something formal, and making myself crazy, I think I will have a list of exercises that I need to do on my non-running days, and then sprinkle them in throughout the day (study for an hour, 3 sets of squats, study for an hour, 3 sets of RDLs…something like that).
I can’t let myself get crazy obsessed… but I also can’t let myself get lazy.